“Dress for the job you want, not the job you have”
With most people forming their opinion in the first ten seconds of meeting you, I want to help you ensure every single one of those seconds count.
Knowing the corporate world intimately, I appreciate the challenge of balancing style and femininity, corporate expectations and elegance.
Working with empathy and directness I help you:
- Invest in your career and your future.
- Create a look that helps you make the right impression.
- Learn how your image can help shape your professional brand.
- Use your wardrobe to establish a sense of style and authority.
- Create an aesthetic that reflects your personality.
Allowing you to create a polished corporate appearance that helps increase trust, confidence and your career progression.